The Thanksgiving table has long been the gathering place for family and good friends to come together and enjoy a festive dinner. While everyone can talk about the turkey and the pumpkin pie, it can be challenging to engage in meaningful conversation. These conversation starters can help fill in the gaps and spark dialogue between family and friends. This Thanksgiving, let’s slow down, enjoy the people around us and have meaningful conversations. Here are some simple conversation starters for your Thanksgiving table:
- How is God working in your life right now?
- What is the best advice you have ever received?
- Name a person in your life who motivates you to be a better person
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
- What would the title of your autobiography be?
- What is your proudest moment in life so far?
- What is your favorite family tradition?
- What was your favorite toy as a child?
- What movie can you watch over and over without getting tired of it?